Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 23:1 ... The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Jesus watches over us as a shepherd watches over the sheep.  Sheep eat and drink where they are.  The shepherd begins to see the food dry up or the water dry up and he moves the sheep accordingly and makes new provision for the sheep. 

All we do is seek the will of God in all things through prayer ... and when we are reminded of a scripture we know it is a message to us from God by His Spirit so we focus on that scripture ...and follow the direction of the Spirit of God given through the Word of God.


Daily, I read the Bible.  I focus on scripture.  I try to do what which I see to do.  And by this I am continually led by God for HIS Spirit makes me see scripture according to both my own need that day and also according to the will of God for me.

And I end up where I am supposed to be without real effort.  It is all done by the Spirit as I focus on that which stands out to me by the Word of God.

Sheep eat grass.  Christians eat scripture.  We eat the word of God daily.  We are nourished in the spirit daily.  The shepherd leads us to the part of the Word of God that we need that day.

Therefore there is no want in my lifeThere is no need.  I make no plans.  I have no plans for my future.  God does all that and all I have to do is follow HIM each day, second by second.

Mt. 6 ... Jesus says ... No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.


It is so important to keep your faith in God and not in man.

If you turn to man to supply your needs, then you no longer trust in God.

So turn to God with your needs and concerns.  There are likely many needs that are not really needs but you think you need that person or item.  In the above scripture we are told by Jesus that God knows our needs.  I believe this is true.  I have never seen God fail to provide my need when it is really a need.  There have been things I've wanted that were not provided.  I didn't really need that and God knew it could harm me to get it so HE withheld it from me as a good Father.  But everything I really needed God provided just like Paul said HE would.  Phil. 4:19 ... But my God shall supply all your need