Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Proverbs 19:23 ... The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


When I was a young person in college, my friends were going on spring break to a certain place.  I wanted to go with them but my dad said he did not want me to go there.  He wanted me to come home.  I didn't want to go home.  But I did.

This is a form of respect.

Concerning the fear of the Lord, it is a respect concerning the WORD of God, will of God.  It is an inward knowing that God knows best and to go another way would be harmful and dangerous.  So we submit to the will of God, giving up our plans as needed. And it is a respect for the Word of God.