Saturday, May 18, 2013

The sons of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Romans 8:14 ... For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.


What does it mean to be led by the Spirit of God?


To be led by the Spirit means to hear from the Spirit and to follow those instructions, knowing the Spirit of God searches the heart of God on the issue at hand.  (I Cor. 2)

I read the Bible daily.  And I read the Bible over and over from Genesis through Revelation.  And when I finish Revelation, I start again at Genesis and read through Revelation again.  Then I start over.

But when I have a problem, I do not search for a scripture.  I depend on God to show me HIS will by HIS Spirit.  I just pray, and then if I am reminded of a scripture after prayer, I look at that scripture.  But I do not hunt a scripture.  I depend on God by HIS Spirit to show me the situation.

This is part of being led by the Spirit of God.

I'm not being led by my own mind.  I'm not trying to figure it out.

In times of peace, I just read Bible.

In times of trouble, I pray and I follow God by HIS spirit when HE reminds me of something.  But I never hunt the solution.  I just pray, depending on God through prayer.