Sunday, May 26, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

2 Timothy 3:14 ... But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


God is our teacher.

Heb. 8 ... (God says) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 

I Jn. 2 ... But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. 21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, ... But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. 29If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.   


It is not a human that teaches us. God teaches us.  God plants HIS truth in us when we belong to HIM.


I might come along and share something of God with you and you might be excited over that word and say, "That's right."  ... But before I shared it with you, you already knew it even if it hadn't surfaced yet to your mind.  The minute I shared it you knew it was right.  You knew because we both belong to God.  God planted His truth in our hearts and mind.  It came to surface when I spoke it to you but you already knew it.  You simply recognized it when you heard someone speak it.  

Several years ago, God gave me a dream:  There was a war going on and it was difficult to recognize the enemy because we were all dressed alike.  We were given a password so when we spoke that password, we recognized our army.

I believe this was showing the war that goes on right now because so many people say they are Christians and they try to look like Christians but they are not like us who have the Spirit of God.

When I share something of God, those who are of God recognize what I am speaking because God has already put HIS word into their hearts and minds.

Jesus said the following to religious people who fought Him:  Jn. 8 ... If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.