Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scripture: shared by body of Christ

Psalm 1:1 ... Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 



Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)

When we belong to God and follow HIS Spirit our path on this earth is so brightly lit that we recognize ungodly counsel which would take us the opposite way to the way shown us by the Holy Spirit.


A few days ago, a woman told me she knew exactly what I needed. (I had not expressed any "need" to her because I have no need since I stay strongly connected to God and HE provides all my need.) She said I needed to play bridge on computer.(This woman is not of God)  I told her I did not want to do this.  She said, "But you wouldn't be playing with other humans."  I told her I do not want to play bridge.  She stopped trying to convince me.

At one point I did play bridge.  But I was shown Phil. 2 ... Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation,


I'm not interested in making myself of reputation in my own heart and this is what would happen if I played bridge on computer.  I would still be trying to achieve in my own flesh and that is exactly opposite from Phil. 2 which I have purposed to do.

My goal is not to do anything that permits my flesh to achieve.  I have diligently worked on this concept for many months.

My goal is to do things that shows God and not myself.  When I share something, I would hope it showed the way of God or caused the person to be grateful to God.  Achievement in the flesh puffs us up.  I do not want to participate in such any more. 

When we know our goal, it is easy to see when the counsel is ungodly and we reject that counsel to go in the way of the Holy Spirit.

We need to have our path strongly lit as we walk and it becomes brighter and brighter as we do various scriptures, conforming ourselves to the Word of God.

Prov. 4 ... But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. 19The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.