Saturday, May 11, 2013

Twofold more than the child of hell

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus said ... Mt. 23:15 ... Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

These "missionaries" spoken of in above scripture, did not have the Spirit of God.  The only thing they could do was by their flesh and mind and you cannot do the work of God by your own thinking.  Unless you have the Spirit of God and the call of God you will pervert the way of God.

So often we see people who call themselves "pastors" or "ministers" and they minister by the flesh and not the Spirit.  They often use fleshly things to appeal to people and to try to get them to become Christians.  But you will not be a real Christian unless the Spirit of God speaks to you.  All things of God are done by the Spirit of God.  They cannot be done by the flesh of man.

=======

This week a man called me from India and he said he was a pastor.  He wanted to "join" us.  I had no idea how to do that since we simply write exhortations from the Spirit of God and we are not doing anything for people to join.

He continued saying how he wanted to work with us in India.

I still couldn't understand.

Finally he said, "Will you come to India and help us?"

I replied, "No."

Then he said, "Will you send us money?"

I replied, "No."

Then he said, "Well thank you mam."  And he hung up.

I've had so many emails like this during the time I've been on Internet.  God gave me a dream showing me to go on Internet and operate as the church on Internet. But from the first week we were on Internet, people began telling me they are "pastors" and wanting to be "partners" with us.  None of us knew what it meant to be partners with these pastors.  Certainly we encouraged them to give the exhortations to appropriate people in their church groups.  We invited them to send messages they received from the Spirit of God but all they sent were fund raising type of materials telling of their many works.

I believe the truth is all they wanted from us was a monthly check.  I do not believe they had Spirit of God.

As I thought about them, I kept being reminded of what Jesus said in Mt. 23:15  ... Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.


I know it is evil to put your faith and hope in flesh and blood humans rather than putting your faith in God and this is exactly what these "pastors" are doing when they ask me to give them money and to send them Bibles. 

Please read:  "Evil from pastors"