Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Jeremiah 20:9 ... Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


I had an experience like this which Jeremiah spoke about.  I was born again in August, 1975.  After I was born again, I had very serious "Satanic" attacks.  At the time, I equated these problems to being a Christian.  So I decided I would not think about things of God any more.  But there was a problem. If I didn't think of things of God, what would I think about?  I decided I would start by thinking of the alphabet.  "A ... B ... C  ..." oh, oh ... that got me. "C" ... Christ ... So I gave up not thinking about God.

Psa. 139 ... Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.