Friday, May 31, 2013

Cries of evil ministers

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There are so many works today that seem to be "good", have an appearance of good to fleshly men, but works not authored by God.

One way to identify these works is if the minister is begging for money to pay for these works.

By asking humans for money or things, the minister shows the Lord is not his shepherd.  For if the Lord is our shepherd we shall not want.  Psa. 23:1

Also there is no example in Bible where a minister asked people to pay for his works.  

We had so many begging ministers, that I removed our email address to stop them from contacting us.

After doing this, I was reminded of Noah and I felt I was going deeper into the ark where I could no longer hear the cries of those people drowning.  They are going to be destroyed by their works because their works were not authored by the Spirit of God.  So they will be just like those drowning outside the ark in the days of Noah.

Jesus said ... Mt. 7 ... Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.