Thursday, May 30, 2013

Grief over the church

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I encounter so much grief when emails come from those persons calling themselves "pastors" when I see them going a way of the flesh.  They plan their many works.  They run out of money.  They can't pay for their works.  They cry out, begging others to send them money to keep up their works.  But when this happens I know their works were never of the Spirit of God for when a work is authored for God, HE provides for the work to be accomplished.  When the Lord is our shepherd, is authoring the work, we shall not want.  The Lord is not the author of their works.

God reminded me of how Paul grieved for the Jews and I realized this is the way I grieve over the church groups and the ministers who do not have the Spirit of God leading them.

Romans 9 ... I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:  4Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;  5Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

This was helpful to me.

Then I was looking at Romans 9:8 ... They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:


Jesus was not of the flesh.  Jesus was of the Holy Ghost.  Jesus did not have a father of the flesh.

Lk. 1 ... And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. 28And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.  29And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.


Jesus was born of the "Holy Ghost" and not by the will of man.

We who are of God are not born again by the will of man but by the will of God, by the Holy Ghost, like Jesus was. 

Jesus said ... Jn. 3:7 ... That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.


This is like the time before the flood where Noah went into the ark and God shut the door.

They bang on my "door" and try to get me to do things which they are unable to get God to do.  The coming flood will destroy them.

Mt. 24 ... But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I know I have gone deeper into the "ark" as of May 29, 2013, and God has shut the door so I don't have to hear all their many cries, and if you have the Spirit of God and they are trying to get you to do for them, God might put you deeper into the ark also.

These messages are for those who have the Spirit of God.

Romans 8:14 ...For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.