Sunday, May 12, 2013

Speaking truth from God

Renee Bonfield ... evangelist 

In yesterday's blog Joan wrote about Mt. 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. This reminded me of a time many years ago when I was a fairly new Christian. Two people rang my doorbell. When I opened the door they both had Bibles in their hands. I was so excited to see the Bibles that I invited them to come in to my apartment. They did not tell me with whom they were affiliated, nor did I ask them. We began to talk about God and the Bible when finally I asked "Are you Jehova's Witnesses." They said "Yes." Almost immediately the Holy Spirit put the above scripture in my heart, which I shared with them. Then they left my house.