Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wisdom from above

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus said ... Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Mt. 11

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. James 3:17

"Easy" means:  achieved without great effort; presenting few difficulties.

If the way you are going is difficult and you don't have enough money, somehow you are not yoked to God's plan for your life.  Your hard life is contrary to scripture so you can't be going in way of God.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  Psa. 23

If you are being led into turbulence where there is lack, this is not the way of God.  If the Lord is really leading you, then there is no want (no lack) ... the pastures are green (not desolate) .. the waters are still (not turbulent). So if your way is difficult, you must be leading yourself by your own desire or following an "angel of light" (Satan).  II Cor. 11

You can stop now and evaluate your life and see if the Lord is really your shepherd or if you are following something not of God.  For when the Lord is leading you your way will be "easy".  There will be no lack.  There will not be a lot of turbulence.