Friday, August 3, 2012

Can Jesus return now?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday I was talking to God and said, "Why don't you just have Jesus return now, today?  And that would take me out of here!" 

Immediately I heard from God by His Spirit ...

Here is what I heard:

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. II Peter 3

There are still people to be brought in.

But the end will come ... it just didn't come yesterday!  But it will come.

I remembered how bad I was before I was born again and thanked God that Jesus didn't return 50 years ago for then I wouldn't be part of the kingdom.  "longsuffering"