Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Knowing the will of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Many will be turned away by Jesus at the last judgment because the good works they are doing are not works authored by God.  Mt. 7:22

One of the first things God taught me is the following.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.  Mt. 11

When the idea is from the Spirit of God it is easy to do.

Another scripture which shows this is James 3:17 ... But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


Again we see the wisdom from God is easy to be administered.


If it is difficult to do and you don't have enough money to do it then something is wrong.  Either the leading is not from God or you are going about doing it the wrong way. When you have a plan from God it is easy to be administered.