Monday, August 13, 2012

Waiting for return of Jesus

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; 10And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come. I Thess. 1

As we wait for the return of Jesus, we who are the elect of God, are freed to serve God.

We once served our own desires.

But after we believed in God, we were freed to serve God and to be continually recreated in the image of Christ, the Word.

And now we wait for the return of Jesus.

I have such a strong concept right now of waiting for the return of Jesus.  I remain in my own house except for those times I have to go out for groceries.  And I wait.  I know as I wait that I am waiting for Jesus to take me out.

And as I wait, I have the assignment from God of exhorting the church by these writings which are published on Internet and go all over the world to all who believe that they may be encouraged in the faith in God and put their hope in God and correct themselves to the way of God by the Spirit of God through the Word of God, turning from this present world and it's evil ways.