Saturday, August 11, 2012

Thinking on what God has done

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.  Psa. 119:24

I stopped and thought about the counsel given me by God in the past.

I've often been given dreams to show the truth about people so I would not be deceived by my own flesh wanting to think well of them.

I was given a dream showing I was building a house and in that same dream I was shown the exact building cite.

And in another dream, I was shown I would not be destroyed by a financial problem although it looked like I would be destroyed.

I was given a dream about my cousin, showing me I could not go through her house.  When my mother died and I was selecting a place to live, my cousin wanted me to move to Albuquerque.  She said her two sons were good help and would help us as we got old.  But God had shown me it would not work to go through my cousin's house.  So I moved to Lubbock, Texas.

I was shown in a dream to go on radio.

I was shown in a dream to go on Internet and do these writings.

Over and over, God has shown me what to do and what not to do.

It is good for our faith to stop and consider that which God has done for us in the past.  I encourage you to do that now.