Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Knowing when the work is of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  Psa. 23

If you or someone else is doing a work and there is a lack of money and it is very difficult, I know the work is not authored by the Spirit of God for it is opposite to the scriptures.  When the work is authored by God, the money is there for the work and the work is not hard but is easy.


But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.  James 3:17

But some are being destroyed by God with "good works" ...

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  II Thess. 2

Jesus said ... ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.  Mt. 23:15

They think the work is of God (they think the sacrifice is for God) but the work is very hard and they never have enough money to pay for the work and they burden their families and others as they try to get money for the work.  These works are not of God.  

Jesus says:  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  Mt. 7

When the work is of God, it is pure, peaceable, gentle, easy to be administered ... James 3:17

When the work is authored by God, there is no want.  Psa. 23

At the end of March, I had a dream which caused me to go on Internet and do these writings.  We can go all over the world sharing the word of God on Internet without cost.  Is this easy to be entreated?  It certainly is.

I have many invitations to go to other countries around the world and speak to church groups and ministers.  Is that the will of God?  Would it be easy to be entreated?  I am 75 years old and partially crippled by an accident.  It would be very expensive to do this travel and it would be very difficult to do.  Is this my assignment from God?  Of course not!  God has clearly shown me that HE has set the work up so I can easily do it from my own home with my handicap and age. 

So we can, by the scriptures, know if the work is of God.  We can tell if our own ideas are of God.  We can tell if that which others are doing is of God when we know the Holy Scriptures.

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.  II Tim. 3