Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bringing blessings upon yourself

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 34 ... Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD. 12What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? 13Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. 14Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. 

When we have the Spirit of God in us there is a type of "check" on us when we start to speak or start to participate in something that is wrong.

Yesterday I saw something about keeping away from those who harm us and I thought of people who do not harm me.  When I have spoken with some people it is like thorns are in me and I have to pull out those thorns.  Their way is not of God though it is often religious and their tongue shows their way which is not of God and it brings grief to me.  Correction does no good and only drags me down.  So I just put these people away from me whenever possible so I won't have to see their way.

For those of us who have the Spirit of God, it is important not only to do verse 13, but also to avoid those who go another way and grieve us.

It is normal to think they will change if we correct them and we want to help them but lately God has called my attention to II Thess. 2 ...  There are those who cannot be turned because they are living under a strong delusion that is from God.  When the delusion is from God, we will not be able to change it.  We cannot go against God.  It is important to see God does bring strong delusion upon some people because they failed to love the truth and took pleasure in unrighteousness.


II Thess. 2 ... Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first (this is the church turning from scripture to set up their own doctrine to please themselves and others), and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (These are people who rule over God by rejecting the way of God and scripture and setting up another way in the church.) 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 

We have to recognize that God will bring them a strong delusion.  There was a time I would correct over and over.  Now I just walk away from them.  

I receive emails from ministers almost daily and they tell me things which show they are going under a strong delusion.  Now, I just avoid them instead of correcting them.  I just delete the email as soon as I see the delusion.  Often I mark their emails as spam so if they send more it will automatically be removed without my seeing it.  There is nothing I can do for them when the delusion is from God and now I see that this is what is happening.

It is important for each of us to recognize the concept of the strong delusion from God.  When a person identifies himself as a Christian and is going in a way which is not of God and that person will not change from the way that is not of God, we need to avoid that person so we can live in peace.  We will never be able to live in peace when we hear what they say and see what they do and they will not be corrected.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.  Mt. 7

So if their words grieve us when they speak and their way is not of God, these people produce thorns and grieve us.  We avoid them.