Saturday, August 18, 2012

Requests for teaching materials and books

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Often pastors will write me asking for "teaching" materials and books.

Here is my response today to such a request.

----------------

When I was born again in 1975, God led me to just read Bible and do what I saw to do from Bible.  I never read religious books. 

We have no training books.  We just read Bible and do what the Spirit of God speaks through these verses.

I just start at Genesis and after I have read every verse between Geneis and the end of Revelation, I start again at Genesis 1:1

As I read, there will be verses that stand out to me.  That is God showing me to focus on that verse.  I try to conform my life to that verse.

This is what each person in our church group does.  We just read Bible and do what we see to do.

For example:  Phil. 2 ... Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation

If you deliberately make yourself of no reputation and keep doing that it will change your life.  I've been doing this verse for about 4 months.

Just take verses from Bible and do them.