Thursday, August 23, 2012

Before I called, God answered

Joan Boney ... apostle/ prophet

This morning doorbell rang.  Neighbor from down the street told me my mailbox fell over.  He said he would fix it for me.  I didn't even know there was a problem(But I knew God put it into this man's heart to take care of the problem for me.)

A few days ago, the same thing happened concerning TV.  The doorbell rang and a man from DISH satellite was at door.  He said there was problem with TV installation.  I told him everything seemed to be working fine.  But he said their equipment shows problem.  So I told him to come in.  He came in and installed a cable to the router and while he was at my house he told me of a program which is arranged with Blockbuster where you get 20 additional stations for $10 month and they show old movies.  I called after he left and arranged this.  I've been having some difficulty filling time in late evenings before going to bed.  This new program has worked so far for me.

In both cases, someone just appeared at my door.

There is a scripture that fits this:

God says ... And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
Isaiah 65:24