Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Who commanded me to do this?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Joshua 1 ... God says ...

Have not I commanded thee?  v.9

Is it the WORD that I am following?  If so, I can be assured that what I am doing was commanded by God.  That is all that matters.

So I see the following WORD in the Holy Scriptures and I keep it before me day and night and think on it and then all of a sudden I find that instruction is what I am doing and the worldly people hate and despise me because of what I say and do.

Did not God command me to do that?

When you can answer "YES" with all your heart you have a very firm foundation upon which to stand.

For example.  God said the following through the apostle James ...  4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.  James 4

I take this scripture and pray over it, asking God to open my eyes that I might see clearly.  I keep this scriptures before me day and night.  I think about what it is saying and how the instruction pertains to my life and what I am doing.  In time a root system of the word develops in my heart and at some point I find I am doing that WORD.

This is how it works.

Also by the word I am cleansed from the desires of my own flesh and from the desires of worldly people.

Thus the word ends up leading me and taking me into green pastures and removing me from those desolate places and people who bear no good fruit but only barrenness.  And I begin to produce good fruit which God gives me.