Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Vision of angels rejoicing in heaven

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This afternoon, I was reminded of a dream I had several years ago.  I was taken to this place where I was greeted on a bridge by a "man" and told they had been waiting a long time for me.  I asked how they knew me.  He said everybody there knew me.  Then I was looking at a group of about 7 men sitting at a long conference table in a very nice library type room.  On top of the table were several magnificent jewels.  They were examining these jewels.  Then one of the men said, "Then it's settled.  We'll go help her."  I believe these were angels in heaven and the jewels were members of the body of Christ who do godly work on this present earth.

In an open vision, right after remembering this dream today, I saw into heaven where many men (angels) were so excited and were literally jumping up and down celebrating over the work an individual was doing on this present earth.  That work exalted God and showed the wisdom of man for what it is ... nothing.  It is not often the angels in heaven get to rejoice this way for most people, even born again Christians, are afraid to do unpopular things so they just go along with humans and allow humans to reign on earth in their prideful acts.  But in this one case, the humans were not allowed to exalt themselves on this earth and the angels in heaven rejoiced.

Being allowed to see this was sort of like the time Elisha, the prophet, asked God to open the eyes of his servant so the servant could see the heavenly things over the natural things.

II Kings 6 ... (the king of Syria warred against Israel and especially against Elisha the prophet) ... Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber. 
13And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan. 14Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.  

15And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?  

16And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. 17And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.