Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Psalm 84:10-11 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 84:10-11 ... For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. 11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


When Jesus fed the 4000, we read:  And they did all eat, and were filled:  Mt. 15:38 ... I thought of how filled I am when God gives me a word by His Spirit ... it never falls short ... it always satisfies.

Things of this world may seem desirable to us or they may seem satisfying when we first get them but the new wears off ... and then we want something else.

But the bread from God satisfies and never falls short.