Thursday, June 12, 2014

Not having to beg the church for money to do the works of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

It has always amazed me that when God tells me to do some work, HE also provides for the work without my having to ask for offerings to pay for the work.

From the beginning of my assignments it has been this way.

In 1980, I was sleeping when a voice that I believe to have been an angel of the Lord gave me three words:  Hartford, Seattle, KWJS.  (The voice was loud like a trumpet sounding.)

I looked it up and found KWJS to be a radio station.  I said to God:  "Are you telling me to go on radio ... I wouldn't know how to do that."  Immediately a very gentle voice of the Holy Spirit said:  "Call the radio station manager."  I did this immediately.  I told the station manager that I thought God might be showing me to go on radio.  I asked, "How do you do that?"

The station manager replied:  "Send an audition tape of 29 1/2 minutes and if you fit our programming we will offer you a contract."

I then asked how much it costs.  His reply:  "$800 a month for 5 day/30 min per day broadcast."

I had a tape recorder so I sat down that day and recorded a broadcast and sent it to him that same day.

Then I asked God how HE wanted me to pay for this.  I heard:  "Write a letter to the people you know and tell them what happened."  

Immediately I wrote telling what had happened.  I did not ask for money.  But within 3 days I had enough money for one month's broadcasts.  On man hand carried money to my apartment.

Within a week, I was on radio exhorting the church.

=============

There was never a problem with money until I began adding other radio stations.  Then I'm ashamed to say I sold tapes containing messages I had received from God to pay for the additional radio stations.  I also wrote two small booklets and sold these.

I no longer sell books or recordings.  They are gifts from God to the church.

I no longer have to pay for my works because I only do works which I believe God has told me to do and I no longer add my own ideas to the works.

I was on radio for about 4 years.  Then I cancelled the remaining broadcasts.  I just sent writings to our church group who had gotten on mailing list through radio years.  Between 1985 and 2012 I sent writings through printed materials copied by me on copy machine sent by US mail.  I also sent CD recordings which I made during this period (no longer available).  I did this until 2012 when God gave me dream showing me to go on Internet and do these writings.  Amazingly we do not have to pay anything for the publication of these writings.  We can write daily all that we have to say that day.  And we pay nothing for them to go all over the world!  It is wonderful.  (I do purchase about $200 per month advertising on Google to help people around the world find our blog.)

I have not had to ask for offering since approximately 1984 when I stopped radio broadcasts.  Since that time, many who gave tithes/offerings to me have retired.  Some died. Some left.  Today we have 10 people who regularly give monthly tithes/offerings.  Most of these have now retired.  I have seen much decrease in money during the years as people retired, left us, and some died.  But it is amazing for there is no lack and I do not have to ask church for money to do the works.

When the work is assigned by God we do not have to "beg" for money.

When we add to the assignment and do our own "good" works we may get into financial difficulty.

What God authors, HE pays for without us having to beg for money from the church.

Please read:

- Evil from pastors
- Ministers who use 100-fold return to extort money