Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Psalm 112:7 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 112:7 ... He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


When your heart has been established by God concerning an issue of this life, your heart is "fixed" ... It changes everything.

When we have a threatening fear, and we take that fear to God in prayer, and HE gives us something to show us that fear will not come upon us, it makes all the difference.

At one point, I had a bad report from an eye doctor and I became terrified because of that report.

I strongly turned to God.  And HE reminded me of something and by that remembrance He convinced me that I would be fine concerning my vision.

Shortly after that, my hairdresser said:  "What if you couldn't see to drive?"  I replied:  "That would be a problem."  But after I left her shop, I realized I was not afraid.  Usually such words would cause me to be fearful.  What happened?  And God reminded me of how he had established me concerning that subject.  And because HE had already established me I didn't have that fear that would have usually come by words such as those spoken by my hairdresser.