Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I know WHOM I have believed ... making all the difference

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I know WHOM I have believed.  It really makes no difference to me if you tell me you believe I am of God or if you tell me it is not possible that I could be an "apostle/prophet" for God established me in these things and I know WHOM I have believed and this makes all the difference.

In fact, during the past 30+ years I've had some people say they know I am a prophet.  Some have said I can't be an apostle.  One pastor in Lubbock adamantly told me I am not an apostle nor prophet though he said this without seeing the work I do.  He just wanted me to sit quietly and attend his church group and give offerings.  When I didn't do that, he called me though he hadn't met me.  I had attended his church service once for a few minutes before leaving and as I had entered the building someone came and had me fill out a card with my name and phone number.  For that reason this pastor called me and when I told him I am an apostle/prophet he said that was impossible.  But I was not affected for I know WHO called me and taught me.

But you see, I am established by God so what a human says about me either way doesn't affect me.

Each of us need to be firmly established by God and not by man.

I've had many strong things from God ... After I was born again, I was asleep in the night and I was "transported" into heaven.  I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus (made one with the word of God) while God and the Holy Spirit witnessed.  (transported being similar to the experience cited in II Cor. 12)

A few days later, the exact same thing happened again to me ...   I was asleep in the night and I was "transported" into heaven.  I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus (made one with the word of God) while God and the Holy Spirit witnessed.

I was on fire for things of God.  I owned a business at the time but my business no longer mattered to me.  All I cared about was Bible and things of God.  And the same thing continues to this day.

God began showing me what I was to do through scripture and dreams.  I just paid attention to what I heard.  At that time I still didn't know exactly what I would be doing nor did I know I was called to be a minister.  (I thought maybe I would marry a minister which I what I wanted to do.)

Then one day, in prophecy, God said to me:  "I have called you and set you into the body of Christ as an apostle."  

I was shocked.  An apostle?  What's an apostle?  What does an apostle do?

I told no one about this but I did ask my Sunday school teacher what an apostle does.  He didn't know.  Then I asked him who are apostles today for our church group professed to believe there are apostles today.  He didn't know.

So I had no one to tell me these answers so I turned to God and HE taught me.   

(If you want to know more about this read:  "Booklet #5: The New Testament Church"

Along the next 3 years, more than one person (including my pastor) said I am a prophet.  I knew this was truth because God was teaching me.

(To see an example of the work of an apostle, please read:  Example of work of NT apostle)

Then in the night in approximately 1980, what I believe to have been the voice of an angel of the Lord spoke 3 words to me as I was sleeping.  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ... (The voice was very loud, like a trumpet.)

KWJS was obviously call letters to either radio or TV.  I looked it up and found it to be radio.  I asked God, "Are You telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."  Immediately I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit inside me saying:  "Call the radio station manager."  Which I did at once.  And within a week I was on radio KWJS 5 days a week.

God kept teaching me what it meant to be an apostle/prophet in the NT church and I just did what I saw to do.

So you see, I have been established by God and I really am not effected by what man says about me whether it be right or wrong.  I simply know WHOM I have believed.  And that "WHOM" is God.

But the work I do shows the work of apostle and the work of prophets.  The writings show these offices by the content.

I just keep on doing the work.