Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dream sent by member of body of Christ

Juliett Walton  

This is a dream I had in the 1970's.  I did not write it down but I remember it.

Here is a little background.  When I was a child and had just started walking, I was staying with my aunt. I reached up unknowingly and pulled a container of boiling water off the stove and was badly burned on my left arm.  I was immediately put into the hospital.  Eventually I was well enough to come home after the doctor released me.  This scar has been with me all my life. I don't have any pain or limited restriction of this arm.  I forget about this scar until I see it.  The scar is visible and the burned area starts at the front of my elbow and extends in back of my arm towards my underarm . When summer comes, I usually don't wear anything without sleeves in public because the scar is so visible and there is sometimes a question..... what happened?  After I grew up I went to see if something could be done to remove the scar or make that area look better.  There was nothing, that could be done so I eventually forgot about it. 

Here is the dream.  I was young, not a child and not old.  It was as if I was in "My Heavenly Father's Kingdom"  I was running, jumping and twirling around.  I was full of energy and full of joy. There was nothing there to harm me.  I was wearing a white dress. The dress was sleeveless and there was no scar.

When I think of this dream I see it as the scars of this life are gone...... and there is pure joy there.  In heaven we won't remember this life on earth.  We will have a new body.  We cannot do anything to make ourselves perfect.  Our perfection is through Jesus Christ who sacrificed His life for us that we may be made acceptable to God.