Friday, June 20, 2014

Trying to attend Baptist church

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In trying to find a church I could attend, I visited a Baptist church on a Sunday morning and again that night.

That morning some things happened which I knew were wrong.  Again that evening things were wrong.  I began feeling worse and worse as I visited that church.

After the Sunday night service, I told pastor I felt I needed to speak with him and asked if I could make appointment.

He said he had time to speak to me that night if I wanted to do so.  I did want to.  So we went into his office.

I told him I had been in the morning service, and of course I was there in the evening service.

In the morning service, they turned the service over to the youth group who had just returned from a Baptist retreat.  A young man (high school age) spoke to the congregation.  He said he had a film to show us of their retreat.  He began the film.  In the film, girls were running about with hair curlers in hair.  They were slapping each other with towels.  Boys were doing boy things.  No scripture was ever quoted.  Nothing of Bible was mentioned.  Nothing of God was mentioned.  The film was just teenagers acting like teenagers.

My dad's 1/2 brother's wife was a member of that church group and was at those services and sat by me.  She said to me as they played that film, "I could do without this."

I told the pastor that when we gather as the church Paul said everything should be done to edification.  (I Cor. 14)

Pastor said:  "Well ... I liked seeing it." 

============

Also at that service pastor quoted the following scripture:

Mt. 17 ... this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.


But the way pastor presented this scripture was by saying,"This kind goest not out but by prayer."

As I sat there and heard him say this, I quietly said, "and fasting."  (no body could hear me say this except for Aline who sat next to me.)

The pastor kept speaking ... and amazingly again he quoted this same scripture but he said again, "This kind goest not out but by prayer." (as I quietly added "and fasting" Aline joined me in quietly saying, "and fasting.")

Pastor kept speaking and once again he quoted this scripture as follows:  "This kind goest not out but by prayer."  (Aline and I both quietly said:  "and fasting".)

I pointed this out to that pastor.  He became very angry and replied:  "I've been doing this 23 years and I know exactly what I am doing." (What it was doing was taking away from the word of God.)

I said:  "I think I've said all to you to that I need to say."  I got up and left, never to return again to that group.

When things are wrong in the church service, we cannot stay there.  If we try to stay in such a place, we will fall asleep.

Poison gas dream:  In 1979,  God gave me the following shocking dream ...   
In this dream, I went into a room where a meeting was going on.  There was one vacant seat on the aisle and I sat down and began listening to a man who was speaking to the group.  Another man rushed and went to the front of the room and said, "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... It's too late!  It's already begun." The first man resumed speaking to the group.  I looked out the window and was shocked at what I saw.  There was a tall, civil defense type pole with a yellow warning speaker on top of the pole.  Out of the speaker was coming a poison gas.  I knew it would kill the people and shockingly the gas was coming from our own speaker which was supposed to warn us.   I looked at the man who was sitting next to me.  He was sitting upright.  He had a big smile on his face.  He was looking directly at the speaker in an attentive way.  But this man was a corpse.  He was dead though he looked alive.  Then I looked at people around the room and they were already dead also.  And as I sat back in my seat, I felt myself falling asleep, dying as I listened to the speaker.

God was showing me church groups today.  The speaker should be warning the congregation.  And certainly the speaker is responsible to God and the congregation for what he speaks.  It must be truth by the Bible.

If it is not truth, we must leave that group.  It is like sitting in a room with poison gas coming toward us.  Eventually it will kill us and we will be as spiritually dead as the other people in the group who have already been killed spiritually by the wrong teaching coming from the pastor.