Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pastor asking me not to attend his church

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was looking for a church group to attend.  I called and spoke with pastor at a non-denominational church called "Potter's House." (Clovis, NM, USA)  I told the pastor I was considering coming to visit at his church and I was looking for a church to attend.  Pastor said he would come to my house and talk with me about his church.

I can't recall what pastor said when he came to see me.  I just spoke freely by the Holy Spirit.

I was planning to visit his church the next Sunday.  I bought an appropriate dress to wear.  And I was very excited over getting to go to a church group.

On Friday of that week, I received a phone call from the pastor.  He said:  "You know that thing about your coming to our church.  I've decided that I don't want you to come to our church."

I was shocked!  (There was no plan to speak at his church.  I was just going to listen as other people in congregation listen.)

A few days after this, my doorbell rang.  It was a group of people from "Potter's House".  They had literature and had obviously been touring my neighborhood inviting people to come to their church.

They handed me their literature and invited me to come to their church.

I told them their pastor asked me not to come to their church.

They were bewildered.  Without another word, they left my house. 

============

When I was on radio, I received a strange letter from a pastor in Colorado.  (One of my radio stations at that time was in Denver.)

In his letter, pastor said:  "Don't ever try to come to our church."

I'd never even heard of him or his church ...

=============

Another pastor told me he was not going to stand in the church door and keep me out but he didn't want me to come to his church.

Certainly I didn't try to force my way in.  I've never done such a thing.


I was on radio warning the church concerning corruption in the ministry which was the message that was given me at that time.

===========

You'd probably be surprised at the evil that has come through pastors.

Please read:  Evil from pastors