Friday, June 27, 2014

Matthew 24:12-13 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Matthew 24:12-13 ... And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


I see iniquity in people everywhere I go ... the grocery checker ... the bank teller ... the owner of the garage that deals in car inspection ... the worker at the drive in window ... the owner of the TV shop ... TV shows and their announcers  ... in pastors at churches  (please read:  Evil from pastors)

The iniquity surfaces in them when they speak.  It is amazing.  More times than not iniquity surfaces when they speak.  Certainly iniquity is abounding today.

iniquity means:  unjust behaviors or incorrect comments ... immoral comments or acts ... desire toward evil ...

Often it shows itself to me as persons try to exalt themselves (and others) by their own wisdom or acts. 

Recently a woman told me of the "good" she and her organization were doing.  As she spoke, I thought of how she didn't know Eve and the serpent.  Eve thought by eating that fruit she would do a good thing for the serpent told her it would be good.  But when Eve ate and gave Adam to eat, God put them out of the garden of Eden.  The devil told Eve if she ate, she would be "as gods" knowing good from evil, being wise as God.  Eve wanted to be wise.  It seemed like a good thing to be wise.  The woman talking to me kept saying how good this fund raising was.  I just began saying, "God help me ... God help me ... God help me."  I knew I was very close to "telling her off" and I knew that would do no good at all.  God either saves a person or doesn't.  I can't do it.  God enabled me to hold my tongue and say nothing.

One of my former bridge partner's died this week.  A woman spoke of her with great praise.  I was not impressed for I know what matters is that which God has to say about a person.  Another woman offered to bring me the obituary from newspaper.  I told her not to do that.  I don't like those for again they only tell what humans say and that doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters is what God thinks about this woman and about each one of us.


A man came to my house to check my TV which had gone totally black.  As he spoke, he mentioned something about Las Vegas in a loving way.  I knew the evil in him by this.

I was getting car inspection sticker recently.  There was a young woman (in 20's) waiting to get her car inspected.  The owner of the shop was at the desk and he was paying a great deal of attention to this young woman.  When I spoke he put his head down and did something on his computer not wanting to have anything to do with me.  But with this young woman he spoke in an exceedingly friendly manner.  And at one point he asked her if she was planning to have children.  She began explaining to him that she and husband had only been married a year and husband was in medical school and they weren't ready.  After I left that shop, I realized this shop owner had no business asking her that question and that he was a lascivious man.

I went to pick up a take out dinner.  The woman at cash register noticed my credit card which I have attached to my car keys.  I told her the bank used to issue a mini card but they no longer do that so I take ice pick and put hole in my card and attach it to key ring.  She replied:  "People steal the mini cards."  (She desired to be wise for people also steal the regular cards when they can.)

Another food pick up example ... as I waited for the food, a young woman worker began talking.  She talked loving of "her boy friend" ... I began to realize she was not married but living with him ... and she was flaunting her sin in front of me though she did not see this as sin for if she had seen it as sin she would have been ashamed.

I was watching on TV a college sport event.  There were two announcers commenting as the event proceeded.  One announcer was so evil, boasting great things, as if he knew everything.  I would have to turn off the sound when he spoke because there was such flaunting of iniquity.  I often have to turn TV off because of iniquity that comes forth .  The iniquity from this announcer seemed to me even more blatant than I've heard from other announcers.  It reminded me of that evil spirit that was in the TV man and the car shop owner.  Flaunting themselves greatly without shame.

Jesus said iniquity would abound toward the end.  Paul said it would be "perilous" in the end time.  The peril is the iniquity in the hearts of humans.

II Tim. 3 ... 1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,  4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

...  7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

... 13But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

(We should be able to recognize that Paul is not just speaking of iniquity in the world.  Paul is speaking of iniquity in the church groups for Paul says they will have "a form of godliness")

Almost ever time I leave my house and go to grocery or do other simple errands in world, I witness iniquity in humans by their speech.  I often come away grieved.  I endure and overcome by turning to God in prayer asking HIM to restore my soul from them ... and HE does.

When I was a new Christian, as I slept in the night, I was transported into heaven and at that time "merged" into the body of Jesus.  I was with God, with Jesus, with the Holy Spirit although I saw no physical image.  It was a spiritual experience.  A few days later as I slept in the night the exact same thing happened again.

I have noticed lately that I want more than ever to witness Jesus ... I just keep reading over and over Mt., Mk., Lk., Jn. ... seeing Jesus doing various things when HE walked on this earth.  It is the way a woman loves to watch her husband.  This is how I feel more and more.  I think of being taken into heaven.  And being made one with the Word of God.  And I receive great comfort by reading the reports of Jesus.

Of course we see Jesus in the work of Paul and others and in all the other books of the Bible too and I also read these.

I've noticed increase in iniquity.  All we have to do is see the difference in TV between earlier decades and today and we see increase iniquity.  That is because the end grows closer.