Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Romans 8:28 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Romans 8:28 ... And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Often I will hear people of this world say ... "Everything happens for the best ..."  I know somehow they have heard the above scripture.  But I also know this promise of God is for "them that love God, to them who are the called according to HIS purpose."

God allowed Herod to behead John the Baptist.  Mt. 14

God allowed them to kill Stephen with stones.  Acts 7:57-60

God allowed Jesus to go to a cross and die ... because it was the will of God that Jesus die for our sins.

I've heard unknowing people say, "God would never allow that to happen to me."

But I know that God does according to HIS own will ... and only when I turn to God in a threatening matter and ask HIM and hear from HIM by HIS Spirit do I really know what God will allow and what will happen to me.

But even when God allows something to happen I still know that all things will work for good because I belong to God and those things will cause me to be conformed to the image of Christ.