Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Job 33:14-18 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Job 33:14-18 ... For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, 17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. 18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

By our own will, we sometimes want things to happen and we lead ourselves in a futile way.  Then God gives a dream to show us we cannot go that way. It would be deadly, destructive for us to do that.

After my mother died, my cousin wanted me to move to Albuquerque, NM (USA) where she lives.  She said her two adult sons were very helpful in fixing things and they would help us.

But God gave me the following dream:  In this dream, I was shown I couldn't go through my cousin's house to get outside. 

So I moved the opposite direction to Lubbock, TX,

=========

Another example:  In 1982, I was traveling all over USA and having meeting for radio audience and speaking at some churches.

Then I had a dream ... In this dream I was shown great danger if I went forward this way.  And I heard, "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."

I cancelled all meeting scheduled for the entire year and stayed home in my apartment in Dallas.

=========

There was a young woman at bridge center that I cared very much for in way a mother would care for daughter ... I even gave her my "retired" Bible, the one I had marked through the years from Gen. through Rev.

The God gave me a series of dreams ... This woman was choosing to go wrong way.  And in each dream I had about her over a period of a few months I was shown her condition getting worse and worse.

I knew to leave her alone.

==========

By our fleshly feelings we may want to do something but sometimes God intervenes by giving us a dream showing us to go another way.