Tuesday, May 24, 2022

πŸ’₯ Tempting God.

 
Matthew 4:5-7

5 Then the devil taketh HIM (Jesus) up into the holy city, and setteth HIM on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him ,  If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give HIS angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Some who say they are Christians boast saying,  "God will never let that happen to me."

Several years ago, God gave me a dream showing me I was in danger and at the end of the dream I heard these words,  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."  (So I cancelled all meetings planned for the radio audiences and stayed home.)

When I started on radio in January, 1980, the messages God had been giving me usually concerned subjects such as:  Taking thoughts captive ... Dealing with destructive thoughts ... Faith in God ... and Following God by His Spirit  

But in 1982, God said to me:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ..."

God showed me sins being committed by several "big time" ministers.  After I spoke these "judgment messages" to the church, we began to receive hate mail from many people in churches.

John 16:1-3  Jesus said:

1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor ME.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Many in church groups think they are Christians but they do not have the Spirit of God and they view spiritual things by their own thinking, having not the Spirit.

So after God gave me that dream showing me I was in danger, a woman who worked for me came to me and said:  "Do you really believe God would allow anything to happen to you?  (She attended a Faith Movement church.)

I replied:  "God allowed Herod to kill John the Baptist."

She said:  "Oh!"

(I believed God was saving my life by telling me "Don't go until you see Exodus 15.")


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯