Monday, May 16, 2022

πŸ’₯ #1... Meditation scriptures from "Jesus Ministries Exhortations" daily blogs to transfer to tablet:


Comments by Joan Boney:  Daily as I read our blog, I make screen prints of sections of scripture which transfer to my Kindle Photo Album.  Here are those scriptures for the following dates.  I believe it will greatly benefit you if you make a habit daily to transfer scripture to your tablet as you read our blog...   but in meantime, you can see the scriptures I have collected from previous blogs of Jesus Ministry Exhortations and placed on the Photo album on my own tablet.  

This allows me to review daily the scriptures presented in that day's blog.  I feel greatly strengthened spiritually as I do this for myself.

Dream: 5-14-22  Every where I went, people were falling down in masses.  Being born again by the Word.  Doing the Word.

I think this has to do with those persons who are reading the blog and hearing the Podcasts.  If we carefully meditate upon all scripture presented that day on the writings, I believe it will greatly help us.  

Therefore I am printing the following scriptures which you can transfer to your Kindle or I Pad tablet.

I feel personally more of the Word working through me to change me and modify me in my life.  I think that is happening because of the daily meditations I am doing as I add scripture to my Photo Section of my tablet and review these scriptures.

I want to encourage you in doing this.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Here are examples of the scriptures which I have collected from our blog:


πŸ’₯  May 15, 2022  

Hebrews 11  (living as strangers and pilgrims on this earth)

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

 
***

2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM in peace, without spot, and blameless.

***

Colossians 3

1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with HIM in glory.

***

Revelation 21

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people, and God HIMSELF shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And HE that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


πŸ’₯  May 14, 2022
 
 
Dream May 14, 2022
 
Everywhere I went people were falling down in masses.  I was surprised.  Being born again by the word.  Changed by the Word.
 
(I think this dream might be showing people who read our blog and Podcast and how they are being affected by the information on both items.)
 
***

John 6:53-58   Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood, ye have no life in you.

(Life is in The Word of God ... and the way we eat and drink that WORD given us by God.)

Whoso eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

For My flesh is meat indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.

He that eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, dwelleth in Me, and I
(dwell) in him.

As the living Father hath sent Me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth Me, even he shall live by Me.

This
(The Word)
is that bread which came down from heaven

***
 
John 6:35 (Jesus said)    I am the bread of life: he that cometh to ME shall never hunger; and he that believeth on ME shall never thirst.

Jesus, THE WORD, is the bread we, who are children of God, eat and drink.

The Lord's supper is THE WORD which we live by.  We eat and drink THE WORD continually as we live on this earth.

THE WORD (Jesus) is flesh and blood to us.

John 6:48-51    Jesus says:   I am that bread of life. 

(Jesus, THE WORD, is our bread.)

Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.


I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is MY flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

***
 
John 1:1-4   In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by HIM
(The Word / Jesus); and without HIM was not any thing made that was made.


In HIM (The Word / Jesus) was life; and the life was the light of men.

(God created the heavens and earth and all things through THE WORD ... And THE WORD rules ... yet the WORD is subject to God the Father.)

***

Concerning the blood of Jesus ... God gave me a very strong revelation as follows:  

Hebrews 9:12   ... by HIS own blood HE entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us ... v. 22  And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

The only blood that has been shed for my sin is the blood of Jesus.

***
 
II Corinthians 4
 
13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

14 Knowing that HE which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  May 13, 2022
 
Jude

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers (copiers) in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

(They sit among the church copying those persons who seem to do spiritual things.)

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

(But though they say they are Christians they do not have the Spirit of God and we recognize them because they do not walk after the Spirit of God.)
 
***
 
Matthew 24
 
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

***

I John 4

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is HE that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. 

Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 

πŸ’₯  May 12, 2022
 
 
II Corinthians 2
 
14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of His knowledge by us in every place.

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life.

And who is sufficient for these things?

17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
 
***
 
Galatians 3

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.


29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  May 11, 2022

Hebrews 9:22 ... and without shedding of blood is no remission.

*** 

John 14:6    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.

The way of life and truth is The Word of God.

When we go that way, we live in HIM, doing that which HE says.

***

Psalm 119:105    Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
 
***
 
II Corinthians 1
 
20 For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

21 Now HE which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;

22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

23 Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth.

24 Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand.
 
 ***
 
Ephesians 2

1 And you hath HE quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for HIS great love wherewith HE loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
 
***
 
Even if we happen to think a law to be "silly", it is good to obey that law of the land so long as it does not cause us to sin against God.

I Peter 2:13-14   

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;  14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

We know by the Bible that God is against living lives of homosexuals or lesbians or fornication or adultery or drunkenness.  There is no law in USA that forces us to do any of these sins against God and we can live in peace.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯