Saturday, May 28, 2022

πŸ’₯ Persecution for the Word's sake.

 
Very often when I speak or write, the devil will try to get me to erase the writing or recording.

When I ask God to establish me and show me if that is what HE wanted me to write, often HE will say to me:  "Is what you spoke truth?"

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Romans 8:33-34 33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth?

(The devil condemns us after we have done the will of God or after we speak the word of God.)

But we take the condemning thoughts to God and God restores us in HIS way and keeps us going in the way of God.

I Peter 4:19  Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to HIM in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯