Tuesday, May 31, 2022

πŸ’₯ Matthew 7:6 Jesus says

 
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When to share:

When you are with another person and the Holy Spirit brings to your mind a scripture or a concept or a dream or something God has done for you, speak then.

I do not plan ahead what I will speak.  I yield to the Holy Spirit and speak that which HE brings to mind.

John 14:26  Jesus says:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Luke 21:13-15  Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

I find this does the will of God and the work of God.  It also is an anchor for my soul because I know it was the Holy Spirit speaking through me and not I myself speaking.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯