Monday, May 30, 2022

πŸ’₯ Jesus, the author of eternal salvation to them that obey HIM. (Heb. 5:9)

 
God puts HIS Holy Spirit in us to show us what to do as we walk on this earth.

We no longer serve ourselves but now we please God making it our goal to serve God, doing that which God shows us to do this day.

Obedience to the Word is a large part of the Christian life.

And HIS words are not grievous but are salvation to those who obey HIM.

Hebrews 5:14  But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

James 1:17  But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

For example:  check yourself to be sure you are doing the following verses daily.

Philippians 4:6  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

I noticed a dental cleaning appointment on my calendar later in this month.  I remembered that I was considering making a change.  I currently have my teeth cleaned every 4 months.  I was considering changing to every 6 months.  Should I make this change?

I began praying to God asking HIM what I should do.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Proverbs 3:5-7

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

In everything turn to God in prayer allowing God to establish your ways.  Then you can go forward in faith and in assurance that you are doing the best thing in the issue pertaining to your life.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯