Thursday, May 26, 2022

πŸ’₯ Increasing our self control and calmness in spite of what is going on today in this world.

 

Comments by Joan Boney:

From the time I was born again in 1975, God taught me to collect scripture and meditate upon scripture to go in the way of God while living on this earth.

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

I've never stopped doing this.

As we come closer to the return of Jesus, we see violence increase on this earth.

This should not surprise us because we are warned in the Bible that it will grow worse as we draw nearer to the end of this world.

The apostle Paul tells us this:

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 

13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

And the Bible tells us the devil will be more fierce toward the end time.

Revelation 12:12 ... Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

With this knowledge, I encourage you to help settle yourself by collecting and meditating on scriptures as you read today's blog.

I make screen prints of scripture as I read the blog daily.  I use my Kindle tablet to transfer screen prints to my Kindle Photo's.  I read some of these scriptures almost daily.  I find this very helpful.

As you read today's blog, I encourage you to collect those scriptures that you find especially needful at this point in time.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯