Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Podcast: When they speak the right thing by the wrong spirit, we, the elect of God are grieved.

 
 
 

In all things, we must speak by the right Spirit, by that Holy Spirit of God.

Here is a very interesting example:

Acts 16:16-18  And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Notice that everything this girl said was correct.

But she said this by the wrong spirit.

Paul would have none of this wrong spirit.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


I have seen this type of thing.  I have received emails from religious people who speak "correct things" but by the wrong spirit and I find their words grieve me.

I was in Europe in 1980 with a church friend.  She and her husband had many years experience ministering in Europe.  She said to me, "You must be very sensitive to the spirit by which they are speaking."  

I had only a few years of experience as a Christian and I really didn't understand what she was saying to me but I knew she was right.

Today I often am shown there is a wrong spirit speaking when people come to me saying they are Christians.

In these end times, I think it is important for us to recognize that spirit by which people write and speak.

Lately I have often prayed that I not be deceived nor deluded by them.

For there will be much delusion coming and many will be deceived by those who say Jesus is Lord.

Jesus warned us:

Mt. 24:3-5   And as HE sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto HIM privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯