Monday, May 16, 2022

πŸ’₯ A personal message to you from Joan Boney


Some really major changes have been happening inside me during the last few months.  I feel an increase in patience and contentment ... and even in faith in God.

For several weeks, I have been aware of the change that is going on inside me.

I think it is because of a new approach which I have added to my life.

When I read our blog, as I do daily, I make screen prints of the scriptures presented that day on the blog. This causes a photo of those scriptures to go directly to the Photo Section on my Kindle tablet.  Then I've been reading those scriptures and thinking about them and feel them happening in my own life from day to day.

God gave me a dream which seems to confirm the work that is happening as a result of this.

Therefore I want you to have the same benefit in your own life.  If you are born again, this should happen if you choose to do this.

I wanted to call this to your attention for I seem to be helped significantly in my own life.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

This world is becoming increasingly crazy!  Consider all the shootings that have been going on without reason.  I feel devils are rampant inside people of the world and one sign of this to me is the preponderance of violence in individuals without cause ... They are just shooting and killing people and it makes no sense unless you consider devils.

I think we, the church, need even more control and stability in our individual lives at this time, and I think this meditation in scripture is one way of calming us and helping us to focus on godliness instead of this world.

Consider the violence caused in humans by devils in the following scripture:

Matthew 8

28 And when HE (Jesus) was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met HIM two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

(Notice the "exceeding fierce" acts happening today as individuals are shooting people without cause ... When something makes no sense, look for devils working inside humans.)

29 And, behold, they (the devils in the humans) cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

31 So the devils (in the humans) besought HIM, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

32 And HE (Jesus) said unto them, Go. 

And when they (the devils) were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

(Notice how the two men were "violent" and when the devils went into the swine, the pigs became "violent".  Notice how we have uncalled for violence today by individuals going into businesses and shooting people.  Devils working in people bringing violent ideas to the minds of individuals of this world.)

33 And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Revelation 12  (Increased fury of devils in end time)

12 ... Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The devil brings violent ideas to the mind of humans and when those humans have no real control they act on ideas of devils.

We need to be aware of this and also need to have additional control which comes from focusing on scripture.

Also we strongly need in us the concept that our kingdom is not of this world.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A few days ago, I asked Pam Padgett to carry my Kindle tablet to her car for me to use while I waited for her to do her shopping.  Pam had several things in her hand and dropped the Kindle on the garage floor and the glass shattered on the front of the tablet.  Pam was horrified.  She handed me the tablet and expressed great grief over what had happened.  "I looked at the Kindle and felt absolutely nothing."

I thought my lack of feeling was a little strange, although it was good!  I can't buy a replacement because this old model of Kindle weighs less than the new Kindles.  Both wrists on my body have been broken and the weight of objects is important, and yet I was not troubled.  (I do have a back up of this model but still you would have expected me to react to this loss.)

Pam says she had noticed a significant change in me over the past two months.  I'm much calmer.

I feel the change.  I believe the scriptures are causing me to be less involved with things of this world... fruits of the Spirit of God:  

Galatians 5:22-23  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance:

So I present this information to you.  


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯