Monday, May 23, 2022

πŸ’₯ Dream last night: People who seemed to be my friends but were not my friends.

 
In this dream, there were at least 2 women who seemed to be my friends but they would appear and block my way and I would have to go around them.  

I always managed to continue on my assigned path in spite of what they did.  

It is a little vague in my mind but it was something like I would try to drive forward but they had stacked boxes and things around my car and I had to remove these things before I could go forward.  Then it became more apparent they were trying to stop me because I heard them as  they spoke to each other concerning what they could do next.  


But they could never stop me.  

I just avoided them and went forward.

(They just get in your way and waste your time and keep you from going forward with things of God.)

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

This reminded me of another dream from years ago:  

A war was going on and it was very difficult to identify which people were in our army because we were all dressed alike.  

God gave us a password which we would use and then we knew which were in our army.

Almost every person I come across in USA calls himself a Christian.  Sometimes I will get excited over that person for a very brief time but then that person shows himself not to be of God.  I can tell by the Spirit that is in him.  (That is the password.  Does he have the Holy Spirit.)

It is clear to me that I cannot be around people who fail to display the Holy Spirit.  It's too dangerous.  Because there is a war going on and we are trying to live in peace and they disturb our peace by the things they say and do.

For example:  A young man came to our house April 5, 2022, to begin work finishing the basement area and sound proofing the area to help block the noise from the heating unit and the water heater.  

He told us about being the son of a pastor and how he had grown up in the church.  He told me about a revelation he had been given concerning a scripture but I couldn't understand the revelation.  By this, I was warned about him for if he really had a revelation form God, I know I would have understood what he was saying for we would be the same Spirit.

When they are Christians, we recognize them by the Holy Spirit that is in them.  And we are one Spirit.

This young man came to our house several times to work on the basement but he showed no interest at all in speaking further to me.  I never saw him again.

He started our basement job and they worked a few days then they did not come back to the house.  Then he said he was getting a building permit and in a week he should have the permit and finish the job.  We never heard from him again.  This shows what he is and what he is not.

I'm not at all concerned about the unfinished basement.  If we don't hear from him again then we will just find someone else to finish the work before winter.  We don't go into the basement and it is not in our way and the noise is not a problem now since the furnace is not running at this time of year.

If their manner of life shows a lack of integrity, I am not interested in speaking to them as a Christian because I know we are not the same Spirit.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A young woman came to our house to see our new kittens.  She quickly identified herself as being a Christian.  When she learned I am a minister, she showed great interest in talking with me.  She especially wanted to know about the times God revealed HIMSELF to me.  I gave her several examples.  She wanted to hear even more.  So I shared more.  She stayed at our house until 7 pm that day as we talked about God.  

She left and was very excited.  

Then she vanished and I never spoke with her again.  

(It has now been about 4 months and we have heard no more from this woman.)

Mark 4  Jesus said:

14 The sower soweth the word.

15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

16-17 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;  And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

18-19 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,  And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

20  
And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

Most disappear along the way.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus said few there be that find the way of life.

Matthew 7:13  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A woman came to do some work at our house.  She rapidly identified herself as being a Christian.  But as we spoke, it quickly became apparent that all she really wanted to do was to prove her father's church doctrine to be wrong.  After that, I avoided her.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Matthew 24:1-5  

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and HIS disciples came to HIM for to shew HIM the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as HE sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto HIM privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When they come saying they are Christians and I speak by the Holy Spirit and they can't understand what I am saying, I just avoid them in future.

John 8   (Jesus said to scribes and Pharisees)

43 Why do ye not understand MY speech? even because ye cannot hear MY word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe ME not.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯