Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Podcast: Speaking by the Spirit of God




This simply means "relax" ... When you are with another person, speak that which the Holy Spirit brings to your mind.

If you are reminded of a scripture, speak that.
.
If you are reminded of a dream, speak that.

If you are reminded of something God did in your life, speak that.

It is not I who speaks but God speaking by HIS Spirit.

I never plan ahead that which I will speak to another person when I know I am going to see that person.  I just pray that God have me speak that which HE wants spoken and I depend on the Holy Spirit who reminds me of what to speak.

John 14:26  Jesus says:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Luke 21:14-15  Jesus says:  Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:  For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

And often before I meet with that person, I pray ... Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

And often I ask God to have me speak only that which HE wants me to speak ... and I follow the Holy Spirit when HE brings something to my mind.  If it is a scripture, I speak that.  If it is a dream, I share that.  Whatever the Holy Spirit brings to my mind as I am with the other person, I share that.

Examples on this Podcast, of speaking by the Spirit of God:


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯