Wednesday, May 25, 2022

πŸ’₯ Churches are revealed to us by the doctrine they teach.

 
If the pastor adds to the Word of God, we can know that pastor is one of those antichrist spirits that are in the end time churches today.

I visited a non-denominational church where pastor was teaching John 8 about the woman taken in adultery who was brought to Jesus.

John 8

1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning HE came again into the temple, and all the people came unto HIM; and HE sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto HIM a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto HIM, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

The pastor at that church read this, then pastor said:  "And when this woman was brought to Jesus she was naked from the waist up."

I was shocked!  I knew this was not in John 8.  I looked around the congregation and some of the men had very big grins on their faces.  I knew they were imagining this woman who pastor said was naked from waist up.

That pastor loosed lasciviousness with his words to the church.

This is a very evil thing to do.  I knew this was one of the antichrist pastors of the end time churches.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Another example:

A pastor was speaking of Sarah and Hagar and pastor said:  "Sarah and Hagar were 1/2 sisters."

I was very shocked!  I've read that section in Genesis many times and have never seen that.  I went back and reread it after the church service.  It is not in the Bible.

I called the pastor and asked him where this is in the Bible.  I told him I couldn't find it.

Pastor said, "I can't remember exactly where it is."

I told pastor it is very important to me and asked pastor if he would look it up and have his secretary call me and tell me where it is in Bible.

Pastor was silent for a few seconds ... then he began angrily shouting at me into the phone and said:  "All right ... it's not in the Bible."

I knew then this pastor was one of the antichrist pastors in today's churches.  There are many of them today.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

My cousin, Church of Christ follower, said to me that they know some things are wrong in their doctrine but they don't want to change these "wrong things" because they don't want to hurt the "faith" of the older members.

One thing they have done often at Church of Christ is to quote Acts 2:38 as follows.  Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.  (They omit the last 10 words of the scripture.)

It is evil to continue to speak incorrectly to the congregation, especially when you know it is wrong.

This is antichrist in the church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Many churches today permit men to divorce their faithful wife and remarry.

Many churches today approve the remarriage of the divorced women.

Many churches allow men to marry divorced women.

These churches violate what Jesus said in Matthew 5:32.  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

This is antichrist in the church to do opposite to that which Jesus says in the Holy Bible.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Some churches today permit homosexuals and lesbians into the congregation without repentance of their sins and without acknowledging of the truth of the scriptures.

Romans 1

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Some churches today even allow homosexuals or lesbians to be pastors or teachers in their congregations.

These are end time antichrist churches of the apostasy.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯