Tuesday, May 24, 2022

πŸ’₯ Christ is glorified in us each time we speak that which is brought to our mind by the Holy Spirit.

 
2 Thessalonians 1

12  That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in HIM, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The "name" of our Lord Jesus Christ is "The Word."

The Word is glorified in us each time we are reminded of a scripture and share that scripture with those people which we are around that day at the time the Holy Spirit reminded us of that scripture.

Often I will be speaking and am not reminded of a scripture until after that person leaves.  I always believe that was a scripture which I was not to share but rather that scripture explained something God wanted me to see for myself concerning that person.

But if I am with a person and reminded of a scripture or story I share it, for I am strongly taught and convinced by God that is the Holy Spirit and I yield to the Holy Spirit as I speak with other people.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 14:26  Jesus says:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯