Monday, January 20, 2014

When you feel drained

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There are many times I feel drained.  But when I take the Bible and begin reading, I begin to feel life again.  Life is in the blood and the blood of Jesus is the Word of God.

Paul once exhorted Timothy to give himself to reading, to doctrine, to exhortation.  (I Tim. 4:13)

Daily Bible reading is very important.  If the Holy Spirit reminds you of a scripture, read there.  If you have no direct scripture you might have a plan of just reading through the Bible.  I have often done this, marking where I ended and picking up there.

Right now what I am doing is taking each verse quoted in these daily writings we are doing and reading the entire chapter containing that verse.

Having some Bible reading plan is helpful in getting us started daily in reading Bible.  It is so important to make daily Bible reading a part of our daily routine.