Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 16:33 ... These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


We turn on TV and aren't we often troubled by advertisements or by statements made by people on TV?

I Jn. 5 ... We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 19And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. 20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding  

We have an assurance from God and we know what HE has said so unlike the world we are comforted and refrain from much worry they go through.

We have a promise of God ... Gen. 8 ... And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.   22While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

We do not worry over weather patterns as the world often worries.  We are not concerned over what they call Ozone and Greenhouse Effect.  I don't sort plastic from paper.  I know these things are futile because the Bible tells me what will happen.  The time will come when the sun will go dark and the moon will not shine and the stars will pass away and Jesus will return.  No man can cause this to happen and no man can stop it from happening.

And often God has given me a dream or a "word" to show me something and as a result I am not troubled of the possible situation.

We are to live in peace ... stay in peace ... and when we are troubled we turn to God for HIM to settle us and HE restores our soul to that which Jesus has said and we thereby return to a state of peace in midst of the troubles of this world.

Jesus told us to take no thought for the "morrow" but rather to seek first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness and all these things will be added to us.  Jesus said God knows what we need before we ask.  Mt. 6

And we are told not to seek after more money.  Rather be content with what we have.  I Tim. 6 ... just opposite to the world.

And all this is so we can live in peace in midst of trouble.