Saturday, January 25, 2014

Meditation examples

Meditation:  Pam Padgett

Psalm 37:39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

God is my help and my strength in time of trouble. 

Recently I had a sudden onset of some kind of stomach problem.  I thought it might be a stomach virus and started to go to my computer to look on the internet to see what to do about such. 

But then I had a thought, I believe from the Holy Spirit, to turn to God and ask HIM what to do.  Of course!  God knows exactly what was wrong and how to lead me to do whatever was needed.  I was reminded of two over-the-counter products, and also kept having the thought to check the internet for non-irritating foods, which I did.  Using each of these helped me noticeably. 
 

God knows all things, including everything that affects me.  He is my God.  I can turn to God no matter what the problem, depending and hoping in Him, for God helps and strengthens me, leading me in what (if anything) to do as He wills.