Wednesday, January 15, 2014

3 freeing scriptures each of us can securely live by

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Of course we live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God by the Spirit of God but here are 3 scriptures which each of us can securely live by.  These free the people of God while we live on this earth if we believe and follow these instructions.

Phil 2 ... Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, (a servant to God to do HIS will on this present earth)

It is the nature of man to exalt himself and to try to get ahead of other people.  Some do it by physical appearance.  Some do it by achievements.  But the Spirit of God shows those who believe in God another way to live.  We give up our "right" to be all that we can be on this present earth and we set our goal to serve God, seeking HIS will in all things as we live on this earth.  We have been giving the Holy Spirit so we can know the will of God by HIS Spirit (I Cor. 2)  The natural man will think our way foolish for the natural man cannot see having not the Spirit of God.  But the way of God is opposite to the way of humans.  And we who are of God are freed when we purpose to go in the way of God on this earth. Therefore we stop trying to make ourselves of great reputation among men and we set our selves to do the will of God in the issues pertaining to this life, laying down our life to follow HIM.

I Tim. 6:8 ... And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.


Each time I begin to think of money, I stop myself and ask myself:  "Do I have food?  Do I have raiment?"  The answer is always "YES" ... so I have no problem.  Nor do I have need.  Just try to do what God wants me to do today and it will all work out.  Keep my focus on do I have food and raiment today at this present moment.

Romans 8:28-29 ... And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.


Are you the elect of God?  Are you the called of God?  Has God given you HIS Spirit to lead you and guide you?  If so, the above scripture applies to you.

I had a revelation from God concerning this scripture.  One day when some bad memories came to my mind, memories of things I had done in past that I wish I had not done ... God called the above scripture to my mind ... If all things work together for good then even those bad things I did somehow work for good according to HIS purpose ... I may not know how they work together for good but I believe what God says in Romans 8:28-29 so because I believe I know they do.  Therefore it is foolish for me to entertain bad memories when those things all work together for good to cause me to go according to HIS purpose since I having the Spirit of God and belong to God.