Thursday, January 23, 2014

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 40:16 ... Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The Lord be magnified.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


We seek God in prayer and in Bible reading.  I make Bible reading a daily "habit".  It is not that I want to read Bible.  Sometimes I don't want to read.  But I just do it because I make it a part of my daily life.  Usually after I read a few chapters, I see something that pulls me up and I rejoice.  And often after reading several chapters, I will feel a message inside me for the church and I get up and go to computer and begin writing.  It is not always from those chapters I have been reading but somehow reading stimulates me.  (I have a spiritual gift of exhortation for the church given by God to benefit the church.)

Bible reading stirs up that spiritual gift God has given for the church.