Monday, January 20, 2014

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

1 John 3:18 ... My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

John said if we keep HIS commandments we then know we love God and we love each other.  So it all comes down to doing the Word of God.

I have worked diligently for approximately 2 years on doing the following ... "Making myself of no reputation" ... (Phil. 2)  ... Not trying to beat other people or get ahead of others ... not trying to do and say things to gain their admiration ... not trying to look in a way to make them think well of me.  I do try to do that which I believe the Spirit of God says concerning the issues of this life.

Anytime we do any verse of scripture given us by the Spirit of God then we show we love God and we show we love the church.