Thursday, January 9, 2014

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Philippians 4:9 ... Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Paul spoke above instruction ... What we have seen in him and learned by him, do.

Shortly after I was born again, God showed me the way Paul approached speaking to the church and I knew this was also what I was to do when I speak.

Paul said:  I Cor. 2 ... And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 3And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 4And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:  5That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 

I didn't plan out ahead of time what I would say.  I just read Bible and thought on my way of life and depended upon the Spirit of God to show me what to do and what to say.  And I spoke what I heard from HIM at the time.  This is also the way I do these exhortations.